Industrial Humidification Systems
Process and product stability results in less waste and downtime for your manufacturing operation. GoFog™ industrial humidification systems offer precise humidity control with minimal energy usage. Our high-pressure pump station feeds treated water at 1,000 psi to the atomizing nozzles located at the ceiling. This creates billions of tiny fog droplets that are easily evaporated. Our multiple zone control system uses humidity sensors and zone valves to maintain the ideal humidity levels in each area of the building.
Industrial humidification is vital to many different industries. By regulating moisture levels, it helps to preserve inventory in warehouse environments. In large-scale production facilities and distribution centers, humidification helps prevent illnesses caused by dryness and airborne viruses, resulting in increased productivity. Having a humidifier for industrial use also helps to prevent potentially dangerous electrostatic charges.
The many advantages of GoFog’s industrial fogger humidifier include:
- Eliminating issues with static electricity that cause costly downtime and product losses. By creating ideal conditions inside your facility, you can ensure that malfunctions caused by static discharges will be prevented.
- An evaporative cooling effect that reduces the cooling load and improves employee comfort. When workers are more comfortable and experience fewer respiratory issues, productivity increases.
- Dust suppression, which results in a cleaner and healthier working environment. An industrial room humidifier helps clean the air of dust, viruses and other contaminants.
- A low operating cost with minimal maintenance. Because our solutions don’t rely on high-horsepower motors or compressed air, they function with maximum efficiency and reliability.
- Providing a stable environment that enables product repeatability and reduced downtime. Our systems help keep processes running smoothly thanks to the consistent conditions they create.
What Makes GoFog a Leader
Our commitment to atomizing humidification technology makes us stand out from the competition. With our in-house expertise and capabilities, we can design, engineer and install a customized solution for your specific application.
The highly efficient equipment we produce reduces your energy consumption while still providing the highest levels of performance. Stainless steel nozzles produce fog droplets no more than 20 microns in size, ensuring even distribution of moisture throughout your building. Because our systems don’t rely on high-powered pumps or complicated compression components, they operate consistently and with minimal interruptions.
Reverse-osmosis filtration keeps the water that flows through our system as clean as possible. This is crucial for preventing a buildup of minerals that could settle on sensitive electronics or harmful substances such as mold.
To begin creating your custom industrial air humidifier system or to learn more about what we can do for you, get in touch with us today. Fill out our contact form, and we will provide you with a free quote as well as expert advice from our knowledgeable and experienced technicians.