Agricultural Humidification Systems
Proper cooling and humidity control are paramount when it comes to producing healthy plants. GoFog™ Agricultural Humidification Systems atomize treated water into tiny fog droplets that provide accurate temperature and humidity control without over-wetting.
It takes more than regular watering to keep crops in peak condition. To thrive, they need moisture constantly throughout the day, but only the right amount. In nature, plants draw the water they need from the soil, but this doesn’t mean they always get what they need to perform optimally. Because the agricultural industry is focused on ensuring the highest possible yield, a greenhouse atomizing humidifier can be a solid investment.
With a plant humidifier in the greenhouse, farmers can ensure that their plants receive the precise amount of water they need to remain healthy. The level of control offered by our greenhouse humidifier prevents plants from being exposed to too much humidity, which could lead to the development of fungi, mold and harmful bacteria.
Our agricultural humidifier solutions bring numerous benefits to our customers. Our systems:
- Use a fraction of the energy required by traditional cooling systems — Because they use only a small-horsepower pump to pressurize the purified water, they require far less energy than other systems.
- Extend your storage time with continuous hydration — Keeping the air moist makes it possible for growing operations to store their crops longer, leading to less waste.
- Provide the ideal environment for propagation — When plants are in good health, they will produce more, leading to better yields than is possible in drier conditions.
- Provide livestock cooling and dust control — With nozzles overhead, pens for cattle, pigs and other animals can be kept cooler and less dusty.
- Offer superior durability — With all wetted components made of stainless steel, our equipment is built to the highest possible specifications and provides the longest lifespan possible.
- Are easy to maintain and service — Because they don’t require compressed air or a large-scale pumping mechanism, our greenhouse humidification systems are much easier to maintain than those of our competitors.
The GoFog™ Agricultural Humidification System uses a high-pressure pump to pressurize treated water to 1,000 psi. This is then atomized into billions of tiny fog droplets through GoFog™ Nozzles mounted throughout the space. Zone control valves provide the ability to automatically maintain temperature and humidity levels for separate areas.
Why Choose GoFog?
No other commercial greenhouse humidifier manufacturer can match our level of expertise. Because this type of technology is our sole focus, we know the equipment inside and out. When you turn to us to create a greenhouse atomizing humidifier that suits your facility perfectly, we use the latest and most advanced components and materials — and you can be confident that you will receive the highest levels of performance. To learn more about how our systems can enhance your agricultural operation or to get a free quote, fill out the form to the right. One of our representatives will be in touch with you shortly.